Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Too Sweet, Too Cute

Sweet little Lauren is getting so big, and so cute. It seems like this three month stage is really when you start to know who your baby is. If I had to describe Lauren with just one word right now, it would be happy. She wakes with a smile, is pleasant most all of the day and then gives you a sweet, sleepy grin when you put her down for the night. She really is a joy. Occasionally, she has some pretty fussy times, but they are very few and far between. Walker has an ear infection, so we are just around the house today, and he has been napping for the last hour or so. I've enjoyed this alone time with Lauren. I don't get to spend much time with her that is free of distractions. For the last hour and a half I've done nothing but play, sing, talk with her. No big brother, no housework, nothing but Lauren - it has been fun. She is napping now also, so I'm off to get some work done, but here is some video of my precious girl just being her happy little self.

No comments: