Friday, September 12, 2008

A Good Night's Sleep!!!







Lauren is officially sleeping through the night! She has been going some pretty long stretches for a few weeks now (5-6 hours), but last night I fed her at 10:15 and she did not wake this morning until 6:45. She probably would have slept longer, but I had to wake her since it will take my body a little while to adjust to this new schedule. Other than a little engorgement, I feel like a new woman! To get 8 hours of sleep is an awesome thing.



Walker spent the afternoon watching The Jungle Book for the first time. I felt sure that he would enjoy it, and I was correct. He informed me that "Mowgli was sure a lucky boy, I wish I could live in the jungle like an animal". His rendition of "The Bare Necessities" is awesome - and I've had fun remembering the words and singing along.



Our prayers are with all of our friends on the gulf coast. We have many friends who have either evacuated or are hunkering down. We are praying for their safety and that life is not disrupted for them too long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What precious pictures of Lauren! Congrats to you! I laughed out loud at Walkers comments of JB. Cavett loves that movie too.