Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Party

Today was Walker's Christmas party at school. We had a great time making ornaments (candy canes made from beads and pipe cleaners/swirling different paints inside clear ornaments), decorating cookies, drinking hot cocoa and having a Dr. Seuss book exchange. However, this mommy's favorite part of the party was the musical entertainment. Walker was so intent on being the loudest (Trumon!!!), that you can't tell what a sweet voice he actually has. On the way home I was telling him how proud I was of him, and how much I enjoyed his program. I started to tell him how he didn't need to scream his words when he sang, and how his voice sounded its best when used it at a normal volume, to which he replied - "but I sound so good, I just want everyone to hear it!". Have I mentioned before that I love his level of self confidence.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fabulous. It looks like he has the CCC bow down!