Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Warm Up










After enduring a couple of weeks of stormy weather, we were blessed today with a little taste of summer. Now, I know that around mid-July I'll be praying for fall, but right now I am excited for summer weather and all the fun that it brings. This afternoon we played outside, enjoying temperatures in the upper 80's - perfect weather for splashing around, and for a certain young lady to debut her first bikini.




Lauren also had her first experience with the ultimate fruit of summer - WATERMELON. Now, for those that don't know, I love watermelon, I could live on just watermelon, its just in my blood. Walker has my appreciation for this delicious treat, and today, Miss Lauren had her taste and it was love at first bite - my girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute in her lil bikini :)